Our objective is to provide athletes of all ages and abilities the opportunity to enjoy a healthy lifestyle through exciting and engaging events that are conducted in a safe and fair environment.
Where we came from
Established in 1995, MultiSportsCanada specializes in sport and event management. We develop and manage mass participation sporting events across western Canada including the Jasper Canadian Rockies Half Marathon and the Vancouver Triathlon. With over 22 events and more than 9,000 competitors each year, We are one of Canada's most experienced event management specialists.
How did this all start?
Trevor did his first triathlon in the summer of 1992 - and he was hooked! After racing at the ITU Triathlon World Championships in New Zealand (1994), he hosted his first triathlon (with the guidance and support of the Regina Multisport Club) at the University of Regina in 1995. The rest, as they say, is history!
Meet our Team
Founder & Director
- Started racing triathlons in 1991 and race organization since 1995!
- Clinicial Trials Manager at in the Department of Medicine, UofA (!999-2013)
- VP Triathlon Canada (2001-2005)
- Chair, National Teams Management Committee (2005-2009)
- Triathlon Canada National Team Manager (1998-2009)
- President, Alberta Triathlon Associatino (1999-2001)
- Member of canada's National Triathlon Team: 1994, 1996, 2000
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Registered Massage Therapist
- 18 years in special events production including World Cup Freestyle skiing and Kokanee Kross Snowboard Tour and Swatch World Boardercross Tours
- 4x Ironman finisher
- 1x Ultraman Canada
- 12x half Iron race finishes
- 25+ years participating in triathlons
- 15 years mountain guiding with Outward Bound
- Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Registration & Volunteer Director
- trail runner training for 50k
- did first Triathlon in 2015 completing the Olympic distance
- completed every road distance race from 5k to the Marathon
- participated in many different events, including the Badlands Gran Fondo along with high alpine trail running and endurance running
Looking to have an event in your community, or needing some race answer?