Multisportscanada is serious about creating a premium quality sporting event experience for each participant. We host save, secure, and professionally managed events.
While benefits may vary based on the type/style of event, here is a list of some of our exceptional benefits that you will recieve with your race entry:
- start on time
- offer accurately measured courses
- finishers receive correct finish times.
- Events held in exclusive locations; from the splendor of Stanley Park to seclusion of private man-made lakes in pristine communities
- Free pre-race ‘transition training’ seminars
- Age group awards (top 3 in each age category)
* if not a 'first timer' or beginner event ( ie. Try this Triathlon , Beaumont Triathlon, 'tri it' distances at other events)
* may not apply to all events.
- Superb post-race meal included in your entry (if held)
- Chip timing by and official results posted within 24hrs
- Customized race apparel (tshirt) when registering ontime
- Discounts on upgrade to technical garment
- City Police services at all major intersections (if required)
- Traffic restrictions & road closures where available\
- Amazing draw prizes at each event - you have to be there to win!
- Incredible support from local sport/charity groups
- Sanctioning, technical support & insurance through the Alberta Triathlon Association and Triathlon British Columbia(where available/needed)
- Phenomenal post-race snacks
- Bragging rights & annual stories to tell
The list goes on!
At Multisportscanada events you will be pampered with the best gear, best food, best awards, best course signage, marking and volunteer support!
In summary, these ARE NOT ' no frills' events.