We’re looking to award franchises throughout Canada to those who qualify. Our franchise opportunities offer flexible schedules for a rewarding opportunity for people interested in a community-focused business that can include the whole family! We provide you with the tools and training to become successful in your own territory. If you are awarded a franchise, you will have the support of an experienced team of professionals who possess the knowledge and training to help you become successful. We are a work-at-home business or out of your existing business offering low, to no overhead. Contact us to see if you have what it takes to become a Bodies Race Company franchisee!
Franchise Opportunities – or Triathlon in a box?
Several of our events are setup for franchise! These include:
- First Responders Half Marathon
- Dead Cold Run
- Heartbeat Run
- All our triathlons!
The market for fitness and weight loss businesses is only growing larger as it strives to help Canadians get in shape. With over 60 percent of Canadians considered overweight*, providing an outlet for exercise with an emphasis on family and fun is a positive way to make a real difference while growing a healthy business.
Multisportscanada offers a straightforward plan to add additional income with a flexible schedule. If you enjoy running, fitness, working with others, being involved in your community, and working towards a healthier society in general, this franchise opportunity is for you.
Is Franchise Ownership Right for You?
Buying a franchise should be a process where you examine all the possible outcomes. Some important questions you might want to ask yourself in the exploration process BEFORE you buy might be are…
- How many hours will I need to work and how will that change my lifestyle?
- How much money can I reasonably expect to make for the money & time I invest?
- Can I manage people and can I find enough workers for my franchise?
- Is there a demand for the service in my area?
- Does the franchise I am considering have a proven track record of success?
- Do they have training and support that I need, when I need it?
- If my franchise fails, will I be able to recover and still live comfortably?
- Passion for health & fitness
- Industry experience preferred
- Business ownership or management experience preferred
- Commitment to Multisportscanada values of Fun, Fitness and Family!.
Basic Fees and Costs
- Franchise Fee: $45,000 (includes everything you need to start producing your events!)
- Royalty Fee: 10% of gross sales
- Total initial investment: Approximately $45,000.00 to $65,000.00